Surgery Injury Compensation
The UK has one of the best healthcare systems and infrastructure in the whole of Europe. State-of-the-art facilities, highly qualified surgeons, experienced medical staffs, all components of an emblematic of top-class healthcare system is present in the country. However, some surgeons, and some authorities too, seem to be a stark exception against this otherwise nonpareil healthcare system of the UK. Our surgery injury compensation claims experts work in an agile manner to provide the correct legal support to the victims of surgeons’ negligence. Consult with any of our legal experts to know whether you can file for a surgical error that cost you a little too much.
Why surgical errors happen and cause surgical injuries?
Surgeries are usually invasive procedures and majority of cases involve some amount of risk. Surgical errors happen when the surgeons and the assisting medical staffs fail to take required actions or end up taking wrong actions. If the surgeon who was in charge of operating you did not make the right use of techniques and tools under his discretion or caused your sufferings by taking wrong steps, either unknowingly or deliberately, you are completely eligible for filing a medical negligence compensation claim against the surgeon and the authority as well.
What are the commonest forms of surgical errors?
Let’s take a brief look here.
• Wrong surgical process followed
• Surgical instruments retained inside the patient body
• Wrong anesthesia (leading to surgical complications and other medical conditions)
• Unnecessary damage to muscle, tissues and nerves and other body parts during performing a surgery
• Perforation of other organs
• Not stitching/sealing perforated body parts once a surgical process is completed
• Patient getting infected because of no preventive measures taken during or post-surgery
• Not discussing the associated risks of a surgical process with the patient and/or his relatives
We provide surgery injury compensation claim support and assistance for all the above-mentioned cases and beyond that. If you feel that you have been a victim of surgical error, no matter your case or condition is listed above or not, you should call us to know how you can file a case. We are a fully serviceable compensation claim legal firm dealing with all sorts of medical negligence cases including surgical error.
Services we provide
Our medical negligence compensation claim solicitors are known for the comprehensive services they offer. We do everything right from consulting to post-litigation paperwork assistance and everything in between. Our services at a glance are:
• Pre-litigation consultation (completely free and no obligation)
• Assistance in pulling together the documents that are considered mandatory and self-explanatory for your case
• Surgery injury compensation claim court case representation
• Deal with external matters and parties involved in the case (for example, the other party’s insurer)
• Complete paperwork assistance
• Arrangement for treatment and care, traumatic disorder management
No win no fee legal services
Our surgery injury compensation claims services are broadly based on ‘no win no fee’ payment provisions. Industry insiders prefer to call a no win no fee agreement as a Conditional Fee Agreement or CFA and so do we. Under an agreement of this type, you do not have to pay anything to us upfront. Instead, we can take care of the costs of litigation on a ‘conditional’ basis.
As a basic condition, if you win the case, we will ask for our fees and otherwise not. We recommend you perusing a ‘no win no fee’ agreement before entering any service contract with us. No win no fee medical negligence compensation claims services have been proven highly beneficial for the victims of medical negligence. Call us to know how we can help in your case.
If you want to file a surgery injury compensation claim case now, call our support team. Alternatively, you can enquire on line.